Stay up to date with everything Lakeview is doing in response to the coronavirus.
In addition to updates regarding worship & fellowship, we are providing information in an effort to better understand COVID-19. We will continue to update this page frequently as we have more information to share.
We are reentering worship in the sanctuary August 2, 2020
This coming Sunday, July 26 is Lakeview’s last Drive-In worship service.
Lakeview’s Administrative Council leaders have approved reentry to worship services beginning Sunday, August 2 for both 9:00am & 11:00am.
We are beyond excited to be gathering in the sanctuary again! But, we must do so with extreme caution. All ages are welcome to gather in worship. Youth and children are to remain with their parents during worship service. Unfortunately, we cannot allow youth and children to join their parents in Adult Sunday School classes due to COVID numbers. Eventually, our Church will get back to dismissing our kids and youth to Children’s church and Sunday School studies and Wednesday night activities for all when the COVID risks drop.
There is no pressure for anyone to re-gather at this time, however, we will continue our 11:00am livestream indefinitely for those of you who wish to remain at home. The truth is, you are responsible for your own health and safety.
These are exciting times for our church! It’s time.
Until the nets are full,
Pastor Chris Herbert &
Your Administrative Council
WORSHIP REENTRY GUIDELINES
• Due to our square footage, we are able to safely worship with our two services
• Maintain social distancing guidelines at all times
• No gathering, hugs or handshakes
• Masks are required to be worn when entering and departing services
• Allowance to take off mask once you are in your seat – household families should sit together
• Restrooms are for emergencies only – should you use the restroom, please wash hands and wipe counter spaces used
Helpful Instructions & Tutorials On Making A Face Mask