We want boys & girls around the world to know that God loves them and has not forgotten them during this time of fear and uncertainty. Children need great joy now more than ever. Now there are 2 ways to pack a shoebox – Traditional & Online
1. Pick up a box and a brochure detailing what to pack, what not to pack and how to pay your shipping costs.
2. Decide on age and gender – we also have some suggestion pages on the table out front to help with gift selections.
DO NOT PACK:
Candy, toothpaste, gum, used or damaged items, war related items, knives, military figures, chocolate or any food, fruit rolls or other snacks, drink mixes, liquids or lotions, medications or vitamins, breakable items, anything made of glass or any aerosol cans.
3. Fill your shoebox, pay your $9 online at www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/follow-your-box
where you’ll be sent an email of where your shoebox was delivered. We also have some preprinted barcode labels available on the table out front. Place the preprinted barcode label on your box and indicate boy/girl and age. Then you can scan the QR code and pay your $9 right from your phone, or go to that same web page and click on “Activate Now” and enter your activation code from your label to pay your $9 online.
* If you’d rather submit a check for your $9, there are envelopes attached to the brochures that are postage paid and you can drop your check in the mail.
4. Most importantly – PRAY for the child that receives your shoebox, that their life will be transformed by the Good News of Jesus!
5. Drop off your box out front – last day to bring your shoebox is Sunday, November 22nd!
1. Start by going to our “Lakeview Online Goal Page” by clicking https://build-a-shoebox.samaritanspurse.org/goal/view/88737ace-147f-4766-aa23-f87b80de3347 and click “BUILD A SHOEBOX ONLINE NOW”
You can build a shoebox online in about 5 minutes!
2. You pick the age and gender of child you want the box packed for; pick certain items for the shoebox; pay $25 (which covers $9 shipping) and your box will be packed by Operation Christmas Child.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Morris @ (205)706-6564